Heather Alkire's blog

Friday, February 25, 2005

Starting Out

I just got into blogging, mainly because I wanted to post on Mike's blog. But I think this could be a fun way for people to know about what's going on in my life. So, what's new today? Let's see...

I watched a pretty good movie with my family tonight called Because of Winn Dixie. I thought it was going to be corny (and I'll admit, there were definitely some corny parts), but overall, I would highly recommend this movie for the themes of community and friendship. It was also surprisingly humorous. Definitely a must-see!

Well, I guess that's it for today. More on my exciting life tomorrow...

1 Comments:

  • Just a note to let you know I have caught up on your information on your blog tonight. It's neat to read your thoughts and expereinces. Enjoyed being with you over the weekend. Love you, Granny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/2005 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home