Heather Alkire's blog

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Day 2

Spent most of the day baby-sitting the grandkids of one of my "other moms". They are absolutely precious, and we had a really fun time. My family is going to see Mouse Trap tonight, the ACU dinner theatre production. Other than that, it should be a fairly quiet weekend around here, especially with my roommate and most of my other close friends out of town.

Don't have much else to say today except: One more week until Spring Break!!!!! :)

More tomorrow....

2 Comments:

  • Just wanted you to know I am totally ignorant about "Blogging" so hope I do this right. Sounds like you will have fun with this.
    Speaking of your favorite movies - we just watched Forest Gump, for the 4th time for me. Erwin has "seen" it twice but can tell you very little about it because he slept through most of it yet again! Love ya, Granny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2005 10:37 PM  

  • Hey i cant believe you have spring break inna week. I get it n three. neways have fun :). ttyl

    Robby

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2005 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home