Heather Alkire's blog

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lar Doce Lar

So sorry that it has taken me so long to post here. Life has been a little busy ever since landing in Salvador! From spending a couple of days shopping for my room to being a full-fledged campaign member when the Highland group arrived, I have just now had the chance to settle in a bit. My house and room are beginning to feel a little more like home. I'm starting to learn my way around, slowly but surely. And I LOVE the new church and am looking forward to getting to know my new friends better. :) In the next week or so, I should develop a bit of a routine, at least for the next few weeks while LST is here.

I know this post is not terribly interesting. I will post more news and pictures later. But for now, I just wanted you all to know that I am adjusting and would appreciate your prayers as I continue in this time of transition. Blessings to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home